This event will start at 10:00 am through to 1:00 pm at Evangel Church at 3261 Gordon Drive. The focus will be on education and awareness.
From 4:00pm to 9:30pm there will be a free BBQ with music at Waterfront Park (The Dolphins) creating community connections while remembering those lost to the opiate crisis. The evening will close with a candlelight vigil and open mic.
in the Foyer (please use the Main entrance)
The purpose of Connect Groups is to build healthy, spiritual community within our Church family. Here are a few great things about the Connect Groups. They:
- foster authentic relationships and community
- are participatory rather than passive
- are used to encourage and pray for one another
- are a comfortable introduction for newcomers to Evangel and for new believers
- help us live out our Christian faith by learning to listen and obey the voice of Jesus and allow people to use their spiritual gifts
- Ages 0 – 3 years: Green House Nursery
- Ages 4 – Grade 1: Room 17 (Story House Room)
- Grade 2 – Grade 5: Room 18 (School House Room)
Note: All children will need a name tag. Look for the kiosks.
Once each month we gather as a church to collectively pray for our church, our city, our nation and the world.
There will be a time to share testimonies of our answered prayers and we end each Prayer Summit with a time of communion.
Each month we will have a slightly different focus for our prayers.